We have an exciting opportunity for a Growth Community Senior Executive
to work with the brand and growth team for Publicis Groupe UK.
This person will assist in supporting and maintaining our new and organic pipeline. They should be a highly energetic and enthusiastic individual, excited about contributing to the success of the Groupe and all of our agencies.
This role will be instrumental in supporting the team as we respond to pitch briefs, gather business information to help build the presentations, galvanising our people, and identifying capabilities to convert organic growth.
Some of the responsibilities of this role are:
- Own Salesforce data entry for prosects, organic growth and new business - input and maintain financial data needed for growth / pipeline reporting
- Maintain and manage the master PGUK prospect list
- Conduct market and competitor research using industry sources i.e. Nielsen, AdIntel, in support of prospects and pitches, as well as industry trends and thought-leadership, industry news, stakeholder and relationship mapping, identifying opportunities to connect at industry events
- Assist in the qualification of pitch opportunities by completing company criteria checks
- Support pitch team in a variety of functions: production, facilitating workshops and brainstorms, competitive research, data requirements, logistics, rehearsals and pitch theatre.
- Create and manage logistics/timing plans for pitches
- Work closely with design team and pitch leads to develop pitch collateral and assist in the formatting of presentations (PPT and Keynote)
To be successful in this role you will need:
- You will likely currently be in their first role with 2-3 years of work experience in an agency or fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- This person will be looking for an opportunity to step up, be more proactive, own more responsibility, and work with a team who are tasked with clear KPIs and are driven by success.
- Experience using Salesforce would be a bonus but is not a mandatory requirement - training will be provided.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providingreasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.
If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.