In this director-level role, you will lead a high-performing writing team, being accountable for scientific knowledge and content development on large, high-profile accounts for the business. You will Think Further to inspire and motivate the team; grow business and client partnerships; optimize medical writing practices; and proactively develop and advocate for individual members and the wider team, both internally and externally. You will be seen as a strong leader of scientific knowledge, content creation, and medical communications activities, across Langland. You will contribute to Langland’s reputation across our clients and competitors.
If you are a business leader with a strong heritage in medical communications, who is capable of confidently produce strategically aligned, compelling content and leading a team to deliver the same, apply now to find out more.Qualifications
You will be expected to have significant experience within a medical communications agency demonstrating:
Additional InformationAn inclusive workplace
- Inclusive, inspirational leadership
- Overarching scientific and content leadership for multiple accounts
- Responsibility for maintaining high editorial and scientific standards across a team, and elevating standards of content curation
- Development of writing talent, including next generation leaders, through direct line management and training
- An aptitude for identifying opportunities/threats and developing innovative and appropriate solutions, including new content and/or service offerings
- Ability to create high performing, motivated scientific/content teams through inspirational leadership
- Strong internal, client and expert relationships
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.Recruitment
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.