The Global Digital Manager will be a core part of the Global Digital teams for Nomad Foods, working hand-in-hand with the Digital Director to drive best in class planning, activation, and local market execution working closely with the Digital Strategy and Account teams, and the Digital Hub.
This role sits at a cross-section between Global Planning and Strategy and Local Planning and Activation and offers an exciting opportunity to work closely with 17 key markets.
Whilst Nomad Foods is the priority account, the Global Digital Manager will also have the opportunity to be exposed to other categories by working on AlUla, a tourist destination in Saudi Arabia, who will soon launch this exotic location to a global travel market.
As a Digital Account Manager you will have the opportunity to learn across agency functions and be part of multiple exciting digital projects. This will, ultimately, help define their career path within the agency group.
- Support the Global Digital Director in the production and roll-out of Digital strategies to both Global and Local teams that are insightful, innovative, integrated and effective.
- Management of strategic workstreams including test and learn and management of our Google, Facebook and TikTok strategic partnerships to maximise results and ensure adoption within business.
- Collaborate closely with the centralized Digital Hub teams to plan and activate campaigns strategically and effectively in line with Global strategic direction, while capturing local market nuances and considerations.
- Work with Local market teams to share relevant information and ensure understanding & adoption of Digital strategies, structures and operations.
- Support management and development of key client stakeholders across digital tasks and workstreams.
- Experience in using tools such as CM360, DV360, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook Business Manager.
- Strong understanding of media research with analytical approach to objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles.
- A positive can-do attitude is essential. We’re looking for someone who is keen to get up to speed quickly and always with a smile on their face!
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid