We are looking for a Programmatic Manager to join our team to work on a range of exciting accounts. As the go-to person for programmatic buying and strategy across the team, you'll actively contribute to new business initiatives and RFP responses, showcasing your ability to communicate strategy effectively.
You'll maintain overall responsibility for campaign performance and delivery within the team, efficiently managing campaign workflow. Your expertise will shine as you execute and manage programmatic campaigns for agency clients across various programmatic channels, including Display, Video, and Mobile shaping the success and growth of our programmatic endeavours.
Your contributions will be instrumental in achieving excellence in programmatic advertising, making you an invaluable asset to our team and the exciting projects we undertake. We look forward to hearing from you.Qualifications
- Programmatic Planning and Buying Experience:
- Expertise in programmatic planning and buying processes.
- Analytical, Writing, and Comprehension Skills:
- Strong analytical, writing, and comprehension skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with Multiple Technologies:
- Extensive hands-on experience with various DSPs (e.g., DV360, The Trade Desk), Ad Servers, and Brand Safety technologies (e.g., IAS, DoubleVerify, Oracle Campaign Manager).
- Team Development and Management:
- Managing, training, and supporting the development of team members.
- Organizational Skills:
- Ability to organize and manage workloads effectively.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid