Publicis Imagine is now looking for a new Paid Social Account Director to work on one of our most exciting clients, Disney. This is an opportunity to work on a global disruptive brand, a real “people business” and be part of a team leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
The team member is fundamental to the success of the Centre of Excellence (COE) team with sits within the Publicis Imagine EMEA Digital team, the COE team provides tactical regional best practices, governance, and support across programmatic, paid search, and paid social.
The Paid Social Account Director is responsible defining, creating, and delivering regional best practice to drive consistency and support improvement in digital maturity of all local Publicis Imagine local market and Disney in-house teams across EMEA markets.
This role will be a Paid Social Account Director reporting to the Head of Digital EMEA, and will work closely with the Director of Digital Operations:
- Define annual Paid Social services and deliverables that will be created to drive excellence and innovation of the channel
- Collaborate with Disney lines of business and Disney EMEA teams to identify key challenges and opportunities, and address these with clear deliverables that bring benefit to Publicis Imagine and the Disney business
- Create, present, and deploy regional Paid Social guidance, best practice, learnings and insight to enable local teams to maximise the innovation and performance of their locally activated paid social campaigns
- Spotlight campaign best practices and innovative ideas for upcoming campaign Response To Briefs and present these to all EMEA markets
- Work with Data & Tech lead to identify opportunities to improve digital reporting of Paid Social campaigns
- Oversee, manage, and recommend brand safety & suitability amends to Paid Social platforms and ensuring the client remains in a brand-safe environment through all EMEA markets
- Experience in activation with Paid Social
- Strong presentation creation and confident presentation skills
- Advanced communication/writing skills - liaising with clients, media vendors and global teams
- Be able to adhere to processes and best practices
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid