Zenith Global are looking for a Programmatic Account Manager to become an integral part of the Adobe Programmatic team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the EMEA programmatic and display operations, concentrating on 12 key markets. The focus will be on developing and implementing full-funnel Programmatic strategies, encompassing dynamic performance campaigns.
As the Programmatic Manager, you will cover end-to-end account and campaign management. This involves everything from media planning and financial aspects to campaign setup, optimization, and reporting. You will take charge of the daily interactions with key stakeholders, including planners, account teams, and clients. Additionally, your role will extend to contributing to programmatic strategy and media planning, offering innovative strategies, and coordinating campaign requirements for timely execution.
In this position, you will serve as the programmatic expert for clients, providing valuable insights into campaign performance and optimization strategies to achieve their business objectives. The role also entails overseeing the performance and progress of campaigns across assigned client accounts. Furthermore, you will play a pivotal role in managing and supporting the Programmatic Executive/Senior Executive and Publicis Global Delivery (PGD) support teams. Your involvement will extend to fostering a culture of knowledge-sharing, developing training materials, and contributing to the team's continuous improvement.Qualifications
- Prior experience within programmatic
- Proficient in major DSPS (i.e. Google’s DV360, Amazon DSP, The Trade desk) and extensive knowledge of the RTB and wider programmatic landscape
- Effective at people management and compliant with following policies and practices in line with the talent team. motivation, development plans and issue resolutions
- Advanced presentation, communication and writing skills - working across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly organized and capable of working independently
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid