💡 We are looking for an experienced SEO Director to join us as a Global SEO Lead, working across one of our largest global clients.
Our Global SEO Leads are responsible for overseeing the biggest SEO accounts, sitting with the senior leaders in the department.
The role will oversee the client's portfolio, ensuring that client agreements are fulfilled and that the work delivery is of a high quality - is aligned to client KPIs, strategy and needs.
You'll be a pillar of SEO knowledge, contributing to deliver innovative SEO campaigns, delivering SEO strategies for large, multi-market clients! You'll be a centre for SEO excellence, guiding junior members of the SEO team towards SEO best practices.
As part of this client, you'll be directing clients to succeed across a Total Search approach, identifying opportunities to help clients drive efficiencies across SEO & PPC, including making decisions on priority targets for both channels, forecasting, and using paid and organic reports and wider reporting platforms to maximise the potential of associated channels.📝 What you'll be responsible for:
Qualifications👀 What we're looking for:
- Accountable for the implementation and delivery of SEO campaigns by the team according to the agreed scopes and search strategy, including activity planning and scheduling
- Identify key opportunities including innovations and up and cross sells for clients
- Think strategically - developing the SEO and wider Total Search strategy and ensuring that the strategy is on track and not diversifying from the scope and strategy pillars agreed with the client
- Responsible for all aspects of SEO analysis and delivery including keyword research, technical SEO, competitor analysis, content and backlink audits, and ensuring a high standard of delivery of these by the team
- Continuously increasing knowledge of wider media channels, especially SEO and PPC, keeping up to date with marketplace and technical developments and integrating these developments into client campaigns
- Running Total Search campaigns/pilots for clients - i.e. projects across SEO and PPC to maximise ROI, drive efficiencies, spot opportunities and deliver integrated solutions
- Share knowledge derived from client campaigns and industry research with fellow team members; coach and develop more junior members of the team
- Help to develop SEO knowledge within the department and wider company
- Provide support with business development and new business opportunities, including attending pitches
- Experience at SEO Director level or equivalent, preferably in an agency environment
- Client facing experience, ideally as a lead contact on major accounts
- Experience with a Global SEO client, delivering strategies for large brands global brands
- Experience in developing business cases for SEO
- Proven experience in successfully scoping, pitching and proposing SEO projects to clients
- Strong working knowledge of how SEO fits into cross-digital campaigns, in particular PPC
- Experience in using enterprise SEO platforms such as (SEMrush, BrightEdge, Searchmetrics, etc.) and other common SEO tools such as Screaming Frog
- Experience working on synergy projects across media channels, in particular synergy with PPC
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics
- Strong Excel skills
- Line management experience is beneficial
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.#LI-Hybrid