In this role you will beleading the day-to-day management of some of P&G’s largest and most successful divisions, Dish care, Gillette and Surface care. This role offers a diverse range of interesting strategic, creative and growth opportunities for the right person. You’ll be great at balancing being involved in both the highest-level meetings with the most senior clients and agency staff and hands on with the smallest details of the work. You will report directly to the Chief Operations Officer for PG One and have a team to support you, including a SAM/AD direct report. The current brand portfolio includes Fairy, Gillette, Venus, Flash, Viakal and Mr Clean, giving you scope to work on a variety of exciting and far-reaching campaigns.Key attributes to meet the role responsibilities:
- A strong work ethic - there are a lot of brands and a lot of projects all running simultaneously, so the right candidate will relish that complexity, be able to prioritise, jump from one assignment/meeting to the next, and be able to motivate themselves and the rest of the team through the busiest periods.
- Creative prowess - you need to be a strong creative partner to the Creative Director and creative teams, have excellent creative judgement, ensure all work is on brief and the best it can be, be tenacious in protecting great ideas and have the drive to put forward proactive, fresh or progressive ideas.
- Strategic rigour - P&G requires greater strategic competency than almost any other client. You will be required to partner with planning to uncover fresh insights and thinking, collaborate with the client’s consumer knowledge department on qualitative and quantitative research/ concept development and feel comfortable and confident having in depth and nuanced strategic discussions with senior level clients.
- Strong leadership - although the team of direct reports is small, the wider team (planning, production, project management, digital, media) all look to this person for guidance and clarity on a regular basis. Being able to motivate and support the agency team will be vital as will fostering trust with the client. The person needs to feel strong, competent, all over the detail, invested and passionate. The clients all really care about their brands and individual projects, and they expect the same from their agency team.
- Commercial and financial acumen - the team have clear growth targets that they are expected to meet/ exceed every time - the right candidate will be hungry to seek out growth opportunities, be commercially savvy, have clarity on the annual scope of work and what can and should be charged on top of that. They’ll also naturally encourage this appetite for growth in the rest of the team.
- At least 8-10 years’ advertising agency experience
- Experience working with large brands across multiple markets
- Experience in marketing well known FMCG brands
- Experienced leader and manager of teams
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at PGOne. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group - whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.#LI-Hybrid