We are looking for an entrepreneurial and ambitious New Business Manager to help us increase our value by attracting, engaging, and converting new clients and build brand equity for our agency.
The New Business Manager will work directly with the Growth team at Digitas, to promote and represent the agency and help manage our opportunities across the pipeline. Ideally, the candidate will have worked in a digital agency before.
Excellent communication and commercial skills are key, as is an eye for design and detail and an ability to work under pressure when required. Adaptability, organisational skills and the ability to juggle changing priorities are essential.
This is a great role for someone with good experience agency side, working in a similar role. If you feel that you have the right skills and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you.
- Analyse market trends and foresee client needs in order to create insights to drive leads and open new business opportunities
- Establish and grow relationships with leads and relevant partners
- Define new ways and approaches to improve and deliver value to our clients and prospects
- Drive conversion of new opportunities that bring in commercial success coupled with rewarding work for our teams
- Evaluate briefs and proposals to identify areas of new opportunities as well as areas of improvement across our pipeline
- Lead completion of RFIs and RFPs for pitches and responses
- Implement and run systems, processes and ways of working to support all new business activities and foster collaboration across our teams
- Champion collaboration between leadership and new business as well as across the company
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure we are communicating in a way that attracts new commercial opportunities
- You are entrepreneurial, self-motivated and a problem solver
- You have great communication skills
- You have a strong commercial acumen
- Ideally, you have worked in a digital agency before
- You have strong PowerPoint skills
- You have great organisational skills, with a focus on detail
- You are recognised as a team player, able to work independently but also, with a wider team
- You are able to work effectively under pressure and manage senior stakeholders
- You have the ability creative approaches to solutions or inspire new ways of thinking to the work
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.#LI-Hybrid