The client is Invisalign, leading brand for clear teeth aligners. It’s an incredibly dynamic account, focused on performance objectives of traffic and lead generation. Activity runs across all Social and Search channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Google Search, Discovery, Bing) and in 15 markets across EMEA. The role of the Biddable Manager requires a highly motivated & technical person to lead day-to-day strategic management across the portfolio’s business, overseeing strategy development and execution whilst simultaneously delivering immaculate client service. This individual will work on multiple accounts delivering a programme of advertising across Search and Social platforms. You will be reporting into an Account Director, work alongside two account managers London based, and overseeing a team of 3 account executives in our India team.Key Responsibilities
- Deliver consistent performance and results for UK campaigns
o Demonstrate a strong understanding of the client’s products and services, competition, industry and marketing objectives; and be able to translate them into social and search strategies
o Overseeing budgeting process, creation of projections and allocation with internal account teams
- Serve as day-to-day contact for mid-level clients
o Demonstrate strong communication skills - be the connective tissue between teams
o Contribute to client presentations and meetings, including presentation of data and results
- Establish practices to ensure both consistency in team-work, along with flexibility to flourish under new ideas
o Identify gaps/inefficiencies in a timely manner and create improved processes
o Grow best practice training to inspire knowledge sharing within immediate team and outside
o Taking ownership of product strategy and testingQualificationsWho we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Manager, to lead the strategic and tactical execution of the Biddable campaigns. The dynamic and fast-paced nature of Biddable demands a mix of creative and analytical skills in order to drive results across our national and global client portfolios. Experience in managing Search and/or Social campaign is essential.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the digital industry and technology. They will be interested in understanding how consumers think, feel and behave in relation to products and services; and in how technology can enable brands to engage with and influence this behaviour. The individual will enjoy working with data and have very strong attention to detail. They will be a team player who is keen to learn and is results-driven. They will be ready to take responsibility for the effective implementation of activity within their accounts and be eager to share their knowledge with the wider team and be an effective mentor and role model to their team.Pre-requisites for the role
- Paid Social/Paid Search related experience
- Ideally experience with product feeds or Shopping campaigns
- Team training and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, across multiple internal stakeholders
- Performics values and ethics - Is open to new ideas and change, curious, and collaborative; actively builds his/her knowledge, skills and digital expertise in order to promote and deliver effective campaigns ; desire to contribute, above and beyond role, to the agency as a whole.
Starcom is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid