To work closely with the SEO Director to plan, manage and implement effective SEO strategies for clients. Manage day-to-day SEO activity and core client relationships to deliver a full range of SEO services that exceed client objectives and expectations.
Owned strategy is one of three divisions that make up the SEO team offering at Zenith Global alongside Technical SEO and Content.
As an SEO Associate Account Director in the Zenith global team you will be collaborating with a team of technical SEO and content specialists from within the UK and also from around the globe, delivering multi-market SEO strategies for some of our global clients.
You will be expected to have an excellent understanding of SEO, ranging across technical and content. And well-able to confidently articulate recommendations across relevant SEO areas such as Technical SEO, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Marketplace Optimisation, Content Creation, Content Production and Content Marketing.Client Service
- Ownership of day-to-day client relationships, overseeing and leading all client communication with the support of the wider specialist teams.
- High levels of service are delivered from all SEO team members working on accounts.
- All projects are delivered to a high quality and professional standard aligned with the agreed timings.
- Supporting on response to complex client briefs
- Regular briefings to Technical and Content teams to ensure delivery of agreed campaign activity on time and to a high standard
- Planning SEO strategy end-to-end across high profile multi-market clients
- Co-ordinating and managing SEO to be delivered by Publicis SEO teams outside of the UK, working alongside Publicis SEO markets in a collaborative fashion.
- Support the group performance director with invoicing, billing and other commercial operations.
- Support the development of client targets and ensure the SEO team achieves the those targets via KPIs set out at campaign planning stage.
- Supporting the development of the optimal owned media strategy and owned media activation for clients based on their budgets, target audience and KPIs.
- Successfully management of multi-market SEO strategy for global clients, co-ordinating between different local and central Publicis and client stakeholders.
- Oversee and feed into insights that formulate a strategy from analysis and audits using a combination of resources including but not limited to SEO.
- Ensuring that there is integration between the Owned Strategy, Technical SEO and Content divisions.
- Monitoring and workload management of SEO specialists within the team using project management platforms like Monday.com.
- Coaching and training of team members as required.
- Running of regular internal status meetings with all members of Technical SEO and Content teams to ensure campaign activity is progressing as planned and that there is appropriate communication to the client from across the account team.
- Supporting the head of search in developing and maintaining a future facing approach to SEO for international clients.
- Where required develop new SEO proposals and statements of work
- Where required support new business pitches, including the creation of resources, attendance at pitches and workshops.
- Build rapport with existing clients and identify opportunities to upsell new SEO services to clients where appropriate.
- Proven experience of working within a fast-paced agency environment with enterprise-level clients
- Proven experience line-managing a team of SEO / Owned Media specialists, ideally within an SEO or owned media focused agency environment
- Confident, comfortable and professional when communicating with clients and third-parties
- Basic understanding of how to measure impact of owned media based strategies through analytics platforms and other external metrics
- Basic understanding of how to identify organic search opportunity, set business-relevant KPIs, project organic search performance and estimate expected return-on-investment
- Understanding of how to use Search Trends, Demographic and User-behaviour data to reinforce an owned-first strategy
- Ability to establish clear internal briefing and manage projects; distribute the workload appropriately; layout work in well-planned and organised manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results; brings out the best in people; is a clear and frequent communicator
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and work-ethic
- Proven demonstrable experience of managing and mentoring direct reports within the digital space.
- Experience of working on an holistic search project that leverages both search channels to drive holistic search performance efficiencies
- Proven demonstrable experience of developing and executing SEO multi-market strategies co-ordinating with local and central teams
- Understanding of how an owned-first content strategy should fit into a long-term vision for content
- Hands on experience of using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SEMRUsh, BrightEdge, Data Studio, Deepcrawl and other relevant SEO platforms
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid