This newly created role will lead the recently expanded paid social scope for one of Zenith Global’s loyalist clients, Electrolux. Electrolux is a Swedish multinational home appliance manufacturer, with a mission to create better living. They have pursued this mission for 100 years, through their Swedish values and a sustainable relationship with nature. Zenith have been Electrolux’s global media agency since 2013, and this partnership keeps strengthening every year. In 2023, Zenith Global were awarded a global scope, to be delivered by a central hub led from London.
The Paid Social Manager will work with their Associate Director to deliver best-in-class paid social strategy and ensure faultless execution of brand building and ecommerce advertising campaigns on global social channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter “X”, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest).
The Paid Social Manager will deliver on four key objectives:
1. Strategic Thought Leadership
Demonstrate thorough technical knowledge across all global paid social platforms and refine the brand’s strategic approach, by identifying, pitching and executing test & learns to consistently improve performance.
2. Account Growth & Maturity
Grow and develop the account, driving innovation, increasing investment and diversifying platform/product adoption.
3. Team Management
Effectively manage client deliverables, developing techniques to appropriately prioritize and distribute workload and responsibilities across the team. Ensure client needs are met and seek ways to improve efficiency through implementing new processes or tools.
4. Developing Direct Reports
Set challenging and stretching tasks to grow the expertise and confidence of direct and indirect reports. Provide on the job and hold frequent development discussions to inspire and motivate team members.Qualifications
- Thorough knowledge and experience planning and activating large-scale paid social brand and performance campaigns.
- Up to date professional certifications e.g. Facebook Blueprint Certified Buying Professional, Twitter Flight School and Snapchat Advertising Essentials.
- Direct client management experience, confident presentation skills and ability to engage a range of stakeholders.
- Line management experience or experience managing an intern, with strong evidence of delegation, teamwork and problem solving.
- Experience using Prisma (Media Ocean) and the Facebook integration.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid