We’re looking for a new Senior Social Planner to help build a growing Social offering at the heart of Leo Burnett, made up of Social, Editorial and Comms Planning specialists.
Your job will be to deliver best-in-class social creativity across some of our biggest and most creatively exciting accounts - from Morrisons, to Skoda.
- You’ll be setting a clear vision for social for some of the nation’s biggest brands, and working with internal and cross-agency teams to deliver it.
- You’ll be working hand-in-hand with account teams, creatives and other planners to deliver populist ideas that people will genuinely talk about, and share.
- You’ll be the creative department’s best friend - taking their ideas and helping the come to life in new, innovative ways.
- You’ll be a champion of social-first creativity, insight and effectiveness.
- You’ll understand what success looks like on social and how to create social campaigns.
- You’ll understand the role social can play in building brands and how it fits in a bigger campaign/ media mix
- You’ll understand the features, formats, channels, behaviours, and cultures behind social platforms.
- You’ll understand the process of a creative agency and have an ambition to make famous, social-first work - and have evidence of having achieved this in your career.
Diversity and inclusion are a core part of our DNA at Leo Burnett. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates, and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuel our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.