We’re looking for a new Comms Planner to work alongside our Planners and Creative teams on some of the agency’s biggest and most creatively exciting accounts.
- You’ll be working hand-in-hand with account teams, creatives, other planners, and at times with media agency partners to make world-class work happen.
- In particular, you’ll be the creative department’s best friend - taking their ideas from inception and helping the come to life in new and innovative ways.
- You’ll encourage everyone to think differently about the channels we use, guiding our ideas into the right places / spaces.
- You’ll help bring comms planning to life for the agency and get everyone excited about it (internally at Leo’s and externally to clients)
You’ll be working from project to project across various pieces of business in the agency and occasionally help out with pitchesQualifications
Additional Information Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
- You have deep experience in communications planning, brand strategy and media works together
- You love frameworks whether it’s a comms framework to organise tasks for creative briefings, to a campaign ecosystem to help organise creative work to show how a campaign is brought to life
- You blend that strategic nouse with big creative ambition.
- You are fluent in mass media (yes, that means telly), and are also equally excited about digital & social channels and can push clients and teams to adopt and play with new channels and innovation.
Diversity and inclusion are a core part of our DNA at Leo Burnett. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates, and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuel our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.