Senior Account Director (Life Sciences), Remote working anywhere in the UK – Up to £75K dependent on experience.
This forward thinking Life Science agency are helping to transform the world through the power of science. They will achieve this by continuing to work with some of the world’s most exciting companies, helping them to tell stories that educate, inform, entertain and inspire life science professionals across the globe in the pursuit of enabling scientific progress and creating a better world for everyone.
This Senior Account Director will help companies, scientists and healthcare experts find and understand the technologies they need to drive discovery, cure disease, improve crop yields and make the world a better place.
This Senior Account Director will:
- Work as a Senior Account Director across a portfolio of clients, supported by a team of Senior Account Managers and Account Managers.
- Interpret the business challenges and marketing objectives of clients to design marketing strategies which deliver on commercial goals
- Conduct customer and competitor research, develop brand and product value propositions, buyer personas and messaging to create the strategic foundation on which tactical communications plans are built
- Create integrated communication plans that are targeted to the needs of the customer, applying in-depth knowledge of B2B marketing tactics to select appropriate activities and channels that deliver results.
- Manage and execute against tactical plans by briefing and working with our specialist public relations, paid media, content, design, and development teams to deliver high-quality results, on deadline and on budget.
- Build client relationships, manage projects and effectively communicate expectations, plans, and results across the combined agency-client team.
This Senior Account Director will have:
- At least 8 years of experience working in an integrated marketing agency, with a minimum of 5 years experience in B2B.
- Previous experience working with clients that operate globally, particularly Europe and US
- Skilled in marketing strategy development including research, customer and competitor insight, customer profiling, messaging development, brand strategy and development of brand visual identities
- Broad channel and tactical experience such as content marketing, paid media (trade press, social, search), email marketing, media relations/PR, SEO, account based marketing, lead nurturing and sales enablement
- Experience with reviewing project materials produced by the team (e.g. white papers, blogs, press release, articles, media pitches, metrics reports etc.), providing insightful QA and QC input
- Line management experience providing guidance and mentoring support to account managers and account executives
- Creative concepting and design/artworking experience including developing creative platforms and multi-channel campaign assets
- A scientific background (e.g. BSc or PhD in a science-related subject) is preferred but not essential
Here’s some great benefits too:
- Remote working
- Private Medical Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Income Protection
- Comprehensive Wellbeing programme
- Regular social events
- Career development planning and support
- Formal training and weekly lunch and learn sessions
- A supportive and vibrant team culture
If you’re the Senior Account Director we’re looking for please get in touch quoting ILS095.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com