✍🏼 We’re seeking a dedicated and highly organised Resource Director to join us on a 12 months FTC. You'll be responsible for resourcing the Media Team, our largest department, and manage our existing resource team!
You'll keep on top of resource requests and help identify and fill freelancer roles, whilst overseeing resource team across all other departments, being an escalation point for the resource team.
This role is perfect for a resource professional with outstanding interpersonal skills, a great communicator who is highly organised! We are a fast-paced agency, looking for someone who can bring their own solutions & ideas to the table, helping to solve resourcing conundrums whilst working closely with the Ops team to bring fresh new ways of working to life!💫 What you'll be responsible for:
As a Resource Director, you will be effectively managing resources, overseeing a team of three resource managers, and strategically aligning business objectives with long-term capacity planning. This involves:
- Building strong relationships with the busy and growing Media Team.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure client projects and retainers are resourced correctly.
- Managing freelance requirements, hiring, and onboarding.
- Overseeing optimisation of resourcing tools and contribute to the overall success of the company
- Set and manage realistic expectations for stakeholders within the business regarding delivery dates and standards
- Oversee the allocation of resources, balancing current project needs with future capacity requirements. Develop plans for short, medium, and longer-term resourcing requirements.
- Collaborate with recruiters to negotiate contracts, secure favourable terms, and maintain good relationships.
- Align resource management strategies with overarching business strategies for optimal efficiency
- Collect, analyse, and interpret data related to resourcing, identifying trends, and areas for improvement. Generate regular reports for senior leadership, highlight key insights and recommendations.
- Work closely with Operations Director, Project Managers and Departmental Heads to ensure that projects are cast properly, reflecting both the skills of the individual and the needs of the project.
- Develop and implement long-term capacity planning strategies to ensure the organisation's ability to meet future demands
👀 What we're looking for:
- 6yrs + proven experience in resource management, capacity planning, and team leadership.
- Ability to work with Integrity, trust, and the confidentiality to handle sensitive data.
- An understanding of the digital landscape.
- Exposure to PPM & Resourcing tools and systems.
- Ability to navigate relationships and communications effectively to tailor messages and reporting to audiences appropriately.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Work well under pressure with strong attention to detail and consistency.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines to manage deliverables.
- Highly organised with a logical approach to challenges.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.#LI-Hybrid