We are looking for a highly motivated, organised and creative individual to join our team as a Social Media and Community Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for writing compelling and engaging post copy, owning the day-to-day management of each channel, plus responding to and growing our social media communities.Responsibilities:
What Skills We’re After:
- Write clear, concise and engaging copy for a variety of social media platforms.
- Manage day-to-day post scheduling for all platforms, liaising with teams to ensure everything goes out on time.
- Manage and grow social media communities for our brands by replying in the appropriate tone of voice to comments and messages (or flagging them to brand customer care teams), and jumping in on relevant social conversations.
- Maintain a highly developed understanding of social media platforms, trends and audience behaviour.
- Be close to platforms at all times to identify opportunities for relevant reactive content.
- Work collaboratively with other teams and stakeholders to ensure consistency and alignment across all channels and assets.
- Be the voice of the customer in meetings.
- Monitor and report on social media performance, working with the insights team to optimise content, engagement and conversion rates, and compile reports.
- When required, work with editors and creatives to create content on shoots.
Qualifications What Qualities and Behaviours We’re Looking For
- Copywriting: The ability to write compelling, snappy and effective copy that captures the essence of the brand and resonates with the target audience.
- Organisation and time-management: You should be good at juggling different tasks day-to-day, from calendar management to responding to comments and spotting relevant reactive moments.
- Collaboration: You should be able to collaborate with other members of the creative and account teams to ensure we’re always producing the best content for our audiences
- Social-native: You should be obsessed with all things social and naturally be on top of the latest trends and campaigns.
- Proven experience in social content creation, copywriting/community management in an in-house or agency setting.
- A highly developed understanding of online platforms and audience trends on social media, going beyond being a consumer of social media and being a creator in their own right.
- A portfolio that showcases exceptional copywriting skills and experience in creating content for a range of digital channels and platforms.
- Ability to write clear, concise and engaging copy that feels native to the platform experience and is tailored to the target audience.
- Experience in identifying contextual ‘reactive’ opportunities and developing activation ideas in a timely way.
- Ability to execute an ‘always on’ approach that is reactive to the situation ‘on the ground’ with an editorial mindset.
- Experience in community management, with a proven track record of growing social media communities and engaging with followers in a professional manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teams and stakeholders to deliver high-quality content that meets the brief and aligns with the brand's values and messaging.
- Experience in monitoring and reporting on social media performance, using insights to optimize content, engagement and conversion rates.
Diversity and inclusion are a core part of our DNA at Leo Burnett. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates, and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuel our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.