We are looking for a highly motivated and creative individual to join our team as a Community Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating compelling and engaging copy for a range of online platforms and channels, as well as managing and growing our social media communities.
What Skills We’re After:
- Write clear, concise and engaging copy for a variety of platforms including social media, blogs, websites, email marketing and other digital channels.
- Collaborate with designers, art directors and other team members to develop and execute concepts that meet the brief and are tailored to each platform's audience and format.
- Maintain a highly developed understanding of social media platforms, trends and audience behaviour.
- Use insights and data to identify opportunities for reactive content and real-time marketing activations that are timely, relevant and engaging.
- Manage and grow our social media communities by developing and executing community management strategies that drive engagement and increase brand awareness.
- Respond to social media comments, messages and reviews in a timely and professional manner, while representing the brand's tone of voice and values.
- Develop relationships with key social media influencers and manage influencer collaborations.
- Work collaboratively with other teams and stakeholders to ensure consistency and alignment across all channels and assets.
- Monitor and report on social media performance, using insights to optimize content, engagement and conversion rates.
Qualifications What Qualities and Behaviours We’re Looking For
- Copywriting: The ability to write compelling and effective copy is essential for this role. You should be able to write copy that not only captures the essence of the brand but also resonates with the target audience.
- Creativity: You should be able to come up with creative ideas and concepts that can be executed across various digital platforms. This means being able to think outside the box and bring a fresh perspective to each project.
- Strategic thinking: You should be able to think strategically and understand how your content fits into the larger marketing and branding goals of the agency and its clients. This means being able to develop content that not only engages the target audience but also supports the overall marketing objectives.
- Collaboration: You should be able to collaborate with other members of the creative and account teams to develop cohesive and effective content strategies. This means being able to communicate your ideas clearly and work with others to bring those ideas to life.
- Adaptability: The digital landscape is constantly evolving, and you should be able to adapt your content strategies to meet the changing needs of the audience and the platform. This means being able to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies and being open to trying new approaches.
- Proven experience in content creation, copywriting or community management in an in-house or agency setting.
- A highly developed understanding of online platforms and audience trends on social media, going beyond being a consumer of social media and being a creator in their own right.
- A portfolio that showcases exceptional copywriting skills and experience in creating content for a range of digital channels and platforms.
- Ability to write clear, concise and engaging copy that feels native to the platform experience and is tailored to the target audience.
- Experience in identifying contextual ‘reactive’ opportunities and developing activation ideas in a timely way.
- Ability to execute an ‘always on’ approach that is reactive to the situation ‘on the ground’ with an editorial mindset.
- Experience in community management, with a proven track record of growing social media communities and engaging with followers in a professional manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teams and stakeholders to deliver high-quality content that meets the brief and aligns with the brand's values and messaging.
- Experience in monitoring and reporting on social media performance, using insights to optimize content, engagement and conversion rates.
Diversity and inclusion are a core part of our DNA at Leo Burnett. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates, and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuel our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.