Our Pfizer International (ex-US) account is headquartered in London and is a bespoke global operation within the Publicis Groupe network, single-minded in the mission to accelerate Pfizer’s transformation to revolutionise how Pharma connects and engages with their consumers and HCPs - with an ambition of being viewed as a global marketing leader, not just in pharma.
Pfizer is pioneering the marketing model of the future, and we recognise that our success is intertwined with the success of Pfizer’s transformation and the growth of their brands.
We are looking for an accomplished Programmatic & Display Associate Director to join our team. The role will have a particular focus on delivering display and programmatic expertise.
- Work with the wider Zenith Programmatic team and account strategy teams to devise, implement and deliver best in class display and programmatic strategy.
- Oversees high standard of campaign effectiveness. Accountable for the learning and development of hub members and continually coaches team.
- Grows and develops accounts in their remit, consistently increasing spend and platform/product/technology adoption.
- Achieves in depth understanding of client business objectives and priorities and how to achieve them.
- Designs better ways of working to achieve client aims/ satisfaction/ targets.
- Lead a working group of programmatic experts to explore new possibilities in a subject area. Identify tests across the Zenith Global clients, create testing framework and present results.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the world's largest healthcare companies in a freshly formed team dedicated to delivering digital excellence. It is an interesting, dynamic, and diverse workplace in which to manage significant budgets and learn from the top practitioners.Qualifications
- Experience planning, managing and activating a high volume of campaigns for Programmatic and Display.
- Use of different DSP’s - DV360 & TTD both important.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, as well as the ability to engage with senior clients.
- Knowledge of the programmatic supply ecosystem and best in breed strategies and partners across EMEA
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid