We are looking for a Regional Planning Manager to work alongside the Regional Planning Director and help deliver the end-to-end planning process across the newly formed Pfizer UK regional hub. Spanning nine EMEA markets, the role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced digital planning specialist to help define and deliver the multi-market digital planning process, working closely alongside the Global Publicis COE (centre of excellence) team (also based in London) to deliver best-in-class regional strategic solutions across both short-term campaign strategies and long-term business development & transformation.Key duties include:
• Work alongside the Regional Planning Director to deliver regional strategic and tactical planning process across nine Pfizer EMEA markets.
• Develop effective and efficient planning strategies across each in-scope digital channels and campaigns to drive brand, digital and business results for Pfizer.
• Help manage the end-to-end regional strategy, planning and buying process across each campaign.
• Take responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of campaign plans, working closely with Global COE and Digital Activation Team.
• Collaborate with Global COE and other regional Hub teams to develop best-in-class digital campaigns and innovation, in line with global digital strategy and consideration of regional market landscapes.Qualifications
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to tell compelling stories through data and gain buy-in across a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Strong account management skills to ensure seamless delivery, build trust and develop an effective working relationship with Pfizer and internal stakeholders.
- Experience of delivering strategies and plans to meet local market needs, ideally in a multi-market setting.
- Strong analytical skills and able to understand and interpret data; to identify trends, opportunities and make strategic arguments.
We believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger and help drive invention in the work we do for our clients better. We also believe it enables a greater idea exchange that fuels innovation and best reflects diverse consumer experiences.
We are committed to encouraging our talent to participate in Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, which includes professional development experiences and participation in the company’s many business resource groups. These include VivaWomen!, Égalité, MOCA (Men Of Colour Alliance) and more than a dozen others that are thriving across our network.
Through advocacy, education and inclusion we foster greater collaboration among our people, which in turn inspires work that provides better experiences for our clients and their consumers.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid