The Global Account Manager will be working to deliver best-in-class media services for Essity, a leading global FMCG company. The company develops, manufactures, and sells products and solutions within hygiene and health. The category portfolio includes tissue paper, baby diapers, feminine care, incontinence care and many more. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of an exciting company with a rich heritage and a strong collection of brands.
The Global Account Manager plays an integral role within the Essity Global Account team, supporting the day-to-day delivery and operation of best-in-class media services to the Essity global headquarters across its portfolio of brands and markets. You will own the relationship with local agency teams and client team, ensuring the smooth delivery of multiple operational projects and co-ordinate ongoing global team outputs.
This role is fast paced! Your project management skills, coupled with a strong interest in data & analytics will serve you well in this role. Relationship Management
- Key point of contact for local agency teams across markets and external stakeholders, supported by the Global Account Director.
- Key contact for Zenith local agency teams
- Key contact for specific media projects with clients
- Manage upwards to ensure your team are aware of key workstreams, updates or challenges
- Take ownership of client status reports for their assigned categories
- Build productive relationships with other agency partners e.g. Creative agencies, research agencies.
Market Coordination & Network Management
- Work with local market teams to share relevant information and ensure understanding & adoption of global strategies
- Ensure market calls run smoothly and to collate and distribute feedback and media plans
- Support Global Account Director in ensuring local markets are following the Global strategy and executing best in class plans at a local level
- Ability to understand a media plan and be the conduit between local teams and global clients
- Oversee the tracking and aggregation of data across for analysis (media plans)
- Oversee competitive reporting for assigned categories
- An experienced Account Manager, preferably with experience in a Global position
- Knowledgeable in all media channels, with media agency experience working on local or global clients
- A curious mindset about our brands and categories and a proactive attitude to do things better
- Able to multi-task and prioritize, with exceptional organizational skills
- A confident and adaptable communicator
- Solution orientated team player who works collaborative to drive positive outcomes for clients
- Able to assess the value of individual tasks and manage priorities, taking into account the bigger picture beyond any one task
- Able to identify when to escalate potential issues before they become a problem
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and oral skills- able to come across clearly and succinctly in email or over the phone in all forms of verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical skills and able to understand and interpret data; to identify trends, opportunities and make strategic arguments
- Experience in managing other people / local markets
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid