Have you ever fancied spending some time abroad as part of your advertising career? This is a fabulous opportunity for Account Managers and Senior Account Managers to move down under in order to join a super creative and highly awarded agency based in the advertising creative hotspot of Auckland, New Zealand. This internationally renowned agency has big network backing, a fantastic client list, many creative accolades and brilliant people to learn from. They are on the hunt for an Account Manager and Senior Account Manager to work on big, multi-awarded (both creatively and strategically) accounts in the telcos and banking sectors.
Senior Account Manager / Account Manager Responsibilities: -
- Marketing / Business - demonstrating excellent understanding of both the client’s business objectives and how to navigate the agency business
- Creative Excellence - managing all projects through the agency to produce excellent campaigns, flawlessly executed
- Relationships - developing strong relationships based on respect, both internally and with clients
- Finances - becoming accountable for the successful financial performance of your accounts
- Leadership - Demonstrating ownership and leadership on all of your projects, coaching and nuturing others where appropriate
Senior Account Manager / Account Manager Requirements:-
- 2 / 3+ years of experience working on blue chip brands at creatively-led advertising agencies
- Experience across as many advertising and comms channels as possible, including TV, AV, Press, Radio, OOH, digital, social, etc.
- Experience in data, loyalty, direct and CX would be welcome for one of the roles
- More brand-led, fully integrated experience would be welcome for the other role
- Passionate about delivering the highest quality work possible
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Someone who cares about doing the right thing
If all of this sounds like you and you are up for the idea of moving to the beautiful, creative, outdoorsy city of Auckland for a year or two, please apply today.
We are sorry but we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applications.