We are recruiting a Senior Account Manager for an award-winning Brand Experience agency to lead one of the agency’s most valuable clients.
This is a unique opportunity to work within both client and agency environments. You will work as the central cog that keeps everything and everyone else turning! This role will report to our Group Account Director, and work day-to-day with category and brand managers to bring to life particular elements of their brand at relevant shows, exhibitions, and events.
You will be a Senior Account Manager from the Events & Experiential Sector. Your experience will cover small to large-scale events and/or shows and exhibitions, sponsorships, brand activations, production, and brand strategy.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to form relationships quickly and to have a proactive approach to seeking opportunities to grow the client and understand that flawless execution helps build trust, builds a credible reputation, and opens the door to an agency working with the client in multiple ways.
The Role In Summary:
- Seeks to personally grow client and industry networks
- Proactive in creating opportunities to present the agency and its services
- Continually seeks ways to add value to clients via information, service, and commercial efficiencies
- A proactive approach to client needs
- Supports existing client pitches or proposals
- Demonstrates credibility in all areas of project management
- Establishes a team and ways of working to deliver projects to time, target, and budget
- Creates and or oversees project management documentation such as timing plans, status reports, contact reports, budgets, and briefing documents. Able to blend the operational and creative requirements of the project to bring the campaign vision to life
- Provides accurate information to external teams and third parties. Ensures it’s documented, saved, filed and accessible
- Confident with the design and creative process. Able to brief creative, design and artwork
This role comes with significant potential for growth, we will support your training and development and empower talented and ambitious people. If you have relevant experience, please get in touch!