We are working with one of London's most successful independent agencies, known for working with worldwide, iconic brands within the experiential space. This is a rare opportunity to join a hugely successful agency that is absolutely on fire at the moment.
They are looking for an Experiential Account Director for one of their flagship accounts, an iconic supercar manufacturer. This particular account is going through huge growth with lots of exciting work in the pipeline next year.
- Demonstrable agency experience, preferably within an agency world dealing with world-class clients as either a Senior Account Manager looking to move up or an existing Account Director looking for a new challenge
- Experience in the automotive sector, experiential or production
- Ability to run complex budgets exceeding £250k
- Ability to guide and manage teams and direct reports
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience in managing relationships with stakeholders of all levels
The role will involve:
- Opportunity Identification & Pitching
- Proactively spotting and creating new opportunities with existing clients
- Collaborating with our creative teams and various departments to pitch innovative solutions
- Establishing and overseeing milestone plans to ensure timely delivery of large and complex projects
- Assigning tasks and coordinating with multiple suppliers, freelancers, and internal teams to keep projects on track
- Progress Tracking & Budgeting
- Cultivating impeccable client relationships through regular meetings, clear communication, and consistent follow-ups
- Manage, motivate and empower the team to deliver their best work
If you have relevant experience, please get in touch!