If you are enthusiastic about solution marketing, fascinated by how people, process, and technology come together, and a dynamic communicator, we want you as part of our team!
This role is ideal for experienced marketers excited to drive strategic and tactical marketing efforts across multi-faceted solutions. As a marketing expert, you will orchestrate content, demonstrations, messaging and positioning, and compelling communications to tell an integrated cross-solution story. You will have the opportunity to blend critical thinking skills and fresh approaches to evolve solution marketing and enablement.
You will assume an exciting position as a key solution ambassador, actively engaging with agency stakeholders to advance awareness and adoption. Along the way you will collaborate with talented team members including Product Management, Program Operations, Solution Enablement, Media Strategy, Data Science, Ad Ops and Activation Specialists, and more.
Candidates must have exceptional communication and presentation skills and keen ability to translate complexity into clear concepts. Ideal candidates are equally comfortable digging “into the weeds” or tailoring messages to a 50,000ft overview based on their audience. They face different challenges every day with a “figure it out” mentality to thrive amidst ambiguity.Core Responsibilities
- Become an authority on solution capabilities, key messaging, industry trends, competitive landscape, and differentiators.
- Collaborate with product and solution experts as well as Client Enablement Teams to help craft impactful stories for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support in the development of go-to-market strategies and use cases for our Global Product and Service Offerings
- Help represent the solutions as a trusted voice and face by leading compelling demos, presentations, and varied talking points to diverse audiences.
- Craft key messaging and positioning to ensure an integrated story bringing together the depth, breadth, and differentiators across capabilities.
- Organize and support the development of the suite of solution collateral with continuous updates (slideware, backgrounders, webpages, videos, case studies, etc.)
- Drive preparations for executive meetings, steering committees, stakeholder engagements, internal communications, etc.
- Engage with groups across the organization including Client Engagement, Client Enablement, Product Managers, Program Operations, and more to stay informed of platform updates.
- Recommend portfolio-level initiatives and mobilize cross-functional teams to bring ideas to life.
- Drive end to end solution marketing projects across the portfolio as a force multiplier for the team.
- Work amidst ambiguity to translate technical concepts into simple, easy-to-understand messaging and storytelling to enable other teams.
- Provide actionable recommendations on positioning, messaging, and product development to inform ongoing planning following brainstorm sessions with Client and Product Teams
- Assist in developing marketing strategies/programs, annual planning, and team operations.
- Contribute to solution development based on conversations with stakeholders.
- Help create standardized material to support with pitch work.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to make the complex simple.
- The ability to adapt and ‘learn-as-you-go' and operate within a global media agency.
- Experience in working across a global organization and balancing needs across markets and global stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience in connecting the dots between different areas of work, data, and technology into a cohesive and connected story.
- Relentless drive to challenge the status quo with practical solution-oriented thinking.
- Experience in solution marketing, product marketing, or similar role
- Knowledge of Paid, Owned, and Earned Media, and the related Data, People, Process, and Technology
- Strong analytical, critical, and creative thinking skills.
- In-depth knowledge and passion for advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- A relentless drive for improvement tied with a knack for identifying areas of opportunity.
- Ability to lead and create engaging presentations with a passion of copywriting and public speaking.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honestyTALENT
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Groupe is a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s businessTRANSFORMATION
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business