Project Management is part of Publicis Global Operations, which is a Groupe wide practice driving transformation across Publicis solution hubs through a connected global network, proprietary technology, and consistent and scalable best in-class processes, empowering global marketing and digital business transformation.
Project Management is responsible for fulfilling all project scopes and comfortably meeting all deadlines without frustration or escalation. The successful will be responsible for maintaining clear lines of communication between all necessary parties, making connections with new groups, and keeping easy-to-digest documentation of the ongoing project and associated processes.Responsibilities:
The Global Operations Team coordinates the development and rollout of numerous customer technology solutions. As part of the project management team, you will take on the following tasks:
- Everything related to managing project deliverables including creating, updating, and monitoring of project roadmaps
- Conducting ongoing risk assessments and developing mitigation plans
- Coordinating data and document acquisition in cooperation with the local contacts of the Publicis Groupe network
- Supporting the development of technology rollout plans in conjunction with the wider Global Operations Team and Publicis Groupe contacts
- Interface with each of the different teams involved with the project including, but not limited to, the Clients, Technical Teams, Business Teams, and Finance Teams
- Management of external service providers and task prioritization of the project team
- Constant comparison of the actual and target status of the project status
- Professional experience as a project manager, consultant or in a comparable function
- Creative problem-solver, capable of identifying unique ways to overcome roadblocks
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations
- Committed, communicative, team-oriented, and capable of making a convincing argument
- Communicating with international contacts in English (orally and in writing) is not a problem for you and you are familiar with the international media landscape
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Helpful, but not necessary, a bachelor's degree in business administration, media or communication management, or a comparable qualification
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.