In this role, we're seeking a hands-on manager, someone with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to generate actionable insights and recommendations. You will work alongside the Account Director to drive our team's strategic SEO expertise and help develop innovative strategies to meet and exceed our client's business objectives.
You will also have the opportunity to push the boundaries of our SEO offering and play a pivotal role in managing campaign execution and aligning delivery, driven by a continual test-and-learn mentality.
Your expertise will be invaluable in educating internal teams and staff members while also expanding your digital knowledge.You will lead a team of SEO Executives, managing their workload, ensuring the quality of their work, and actively participating in the heavy lifting yourself.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Managing technical, content, and outreach SEO streams for our clients.
- Upholding high levels of service from all team members.
- Maintaining day-to-day client relations through various communication channels.
- Conducting website audits and providing technical and content recommendations for improved SEO performance.
- Identifying new opportunities to enhance our client's organic search rankings, traffic, and conversions.
- Taking charge of SEO reporting, including keyword rankings, SEO traffic, conversion data, and more.
- Analyzing our client's performance in organic search and deriving relevant actions.
- Collaborating with the Account Director to streamline workflows within the account team and across Starcom's teams.
- Staying updated on new ideas, trends, and technologies within the SEO space to educate our clients and the Starcom team.
- Managing, mentoring, and upskilling account executives while leading peer-to-peer trainings and knowledge sharing.
- Operating internationally, scaling your strategies across multiple markets.
- Integrating into wider operations, working across departments like CRM, site operations, paid media, and others.
Kkey skills and experience we are looking for include:
- SEO work experience, preferably in an agency environment with enterprise-level clients, or a non agency environment dealing with important stakeholders.
- Experience with SEO, web analytics, and search research tools and technologies.
- Confident, comfortable and professional when communicating with clients and third parties.
- Strong at measuring impact of owned media strategies.
- Very good understanding of how to identify organic search. opportunities, set relevant KPIs, forecast organic search performance and estimate expected ROI.
- Understanding of how to use Search, Demographic and User data in client outputs/recommendations.link
Starcom is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.