Are you a dynamic leader ready to shape the future of European biddable digital media for Brown Forman, one of the world's largest spirits and wines businesses? Spark Foundry International is experiencing phenomenal growth, and we're looking for a talented individual to join our team and lead this account. This is a unique opportunity to influence and drive the success of a global brand.
Brown Forman, the parent company of the iconic Jack Daniel's brand, is one of the largest spirits and wines businesses globally. We are in the midst of transitioning their global organization to a new operating model, and you can play a key role in driving this change.Key Responsibilities:Global Business Leadership:
Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Own the global client media planning shaping its strategy, planning, and buying.
- Collaborate closely with all Brown Forman brand teams, gaining exposure to Core Brand, Global Travel Retail, and Homeplaces (Distilleries).
Team Management and Process Optimization:
- Foster strong relationships with the Brown Forman Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) team, BF Global, and Centre of Excellence leads.
Local Market Collaboration:
- Lead and manage your direct team, overseeing biddable and local market teams.
- Govern existing processes and workflows, driving improvements where needed.
- Problem-solve and develop solutions to optimize ways of working.
Global Initiative Implementation:
- Work closely with local market leads to understand challenges and collaboratively drive solutions.
- Liaise with Global Spark teams to implement initiatives within the European region.
- Ensure day-to-day operations and client service delivery meet the highest standards.
- Proven experience in digital media planning and buying, preferably in a leadership role.
- Strong understanding of biddable media and its role in driving business objectives.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to foster relationships at various levels.
- Leadership experience in managing and developing teams.
- Problem-solving mindset and the ability to optimize processes for efficiency.
- Knowledge of the spirits and wines industry is a plus.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid