Publicis Poke is seeking an enthusiastic Account Manager to join one of their largest client accounts. The successful candidate will work on a secondary piece of business and will be part of an integrated team on the agency's largest B2B client. Campaign development for this global client, involves both brand and sales activation. The chosen candidate will split their time between two teams: one responsible for delivering paid-for media assets and the other for the origination and delivery of sales materials and toolkits to support product launches.
The Account Manager will form the hub of the account team, managing the client's day-to-day projects and ensuring they meet deadlines. They will have the ability to think ahead, spotting problems before they occur, managing client and internal expectations, and contingency planning. They will develop close relationships with clients and foster trust through open communication and delivery.
Internally, the Account Manager will have strong relationships with all departments and a thorough understanding of their work. They will work closely with the strategy team and can articulate the strategy for their brands. Passionate about the creative product, they know what best in class looks like in terms of creativity and results.Qualifications
- Has experience of developing and delivering digital creative assets for social and/or programmatic platforms
- Demonstrates presentation skills to facilitate selling the agency recommendation
- Capable of managing the development and creation of a toolkit of central creative assets for local markets to use
- Able to evaluate the creative work against the brief and messaging framework and can show potential to brief, evaluate and produce a broad range of comms
- Displays a keen interest in developing a full understanding of the client’s business objectives and target audiences
- Can clearly articulate the strategy behind their brands to others in the team
- Confident in discussing the role and relevance of channels in delivering a communications objective
- Responsive to client requests, proactively keeping them informed of progress on projects and campaigns
- On top of the finance day-to-day & has regular meetings with finance to ensure jobs are reconciled
- Shows the signs of being the person that can spot potential growth opportunities and has good prioritisation skills
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid