Step into a pivotal role within Global team at Spark, our international hub. As we spearhead digital strategy for our global clients, we're looking for a Digital Strategy Manager to join our dynamic team in London. What We Offer:
As a Digital Strategy Manager, you'll play a key role in leading central digital strategy across our global client's multi-market brands. Join forces with the wider team to ensure high service levels, deliver innovative media plans, and collaborate with internal teams and media partners. Stay ahead of digital trends, develop cross-digital expertise, and support in client meetings and digital reporting. This role offers the chance to manage and inspire a team, ensuring their development for progression.Key Responsibilities:
In 6 Months Time:
- Lead Digital Strategy: Work alongside the wider team to manage central digital strategy across multi-market brands.
- Client Collaboration: Partner with planning teams to maintain high service levels, delivering innovative and effective media plans.
- Collaborative Excellence: Work with internal in-platform teams and media partners to create best-in-class solutions.
- Trendspotting: Stay up-to-date with digital trends in media and the client vertical, ensuring best-in-class digital practices.
- Cross Digital Expertise: Develop and apply solid cross-digital media expertise.
- Lead Coordinator: Be the go-to person for our digital specialist team, coordinating all digital strategy in your campaigns.
- Client Interaction: Respond to briefs and present digital strategy ideas to clients and local teams.
- Perrigo Familiarity: Be familiar with bespoke Perrigo processes and platforms, contributing ideas to elevate our media campaigns.
- Central Reporting: Lead on central reporting and PCA requirements.
- Relevant experience in planning consumer-facing digital campaigns (Paid Search, Paid Social & Display).
- Ability to translate holistic strategies to digital seamlessly.
- Experience in international business is preferable but not essential
- Strong understanding of key reporting metrics across the various media channels.
- Exceptional organisational skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid