Are you ready to elevate your career by working with one of the biggest luxury brands in the market? Join Puig, a beauty and fashion powerhouse since 1914, renowned for iconic brands such as Carolina Herrera, Rabanne, and Jean Paul Gaultier. As an Account Manager at Starcom, the driving force behind Puig's media landscape disruption, you'll play a crucial role in shaping the cultural waves of these master brands.Your Impact:
As an Account Manager, you'll be the linchpin, leading planning, activation, and operational excellence for two of Puig's masterbrands. Your role is pivotal, requiring resilience, dynamism, and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently. Be the safe pair of hands that Puig can rely on for seamless communication and organization.Move People:
Shape the culture of our teams by managing 1-2 Execs, delivering positive culture and brilliant client service, and fostering strong relationships with clients, media owners, and partner agencies. Embrace a proactive approach, offering support to the senior team, and contribute to building Starcom's reputation.Move Business:
Collaborate with various teams within Publicis Media to create brilliant experiences that drive faster growth for Puig. Support the AD in day-to-day team running and campaign delivery, ensuring operational excellence, financial accuracy, and PO management. Utilize HX and TXP for client brief responses and identify growth opportunities.Key Responsibilities:
- Lead planning, activation, and operational excellence for two of Puig's masterbrands
- Manage 1-2 Execs, fostering positive culture and delivering brilliant client service
- Collaborate with Investment and Performance teams for seamless and timely responses
- Build strong and trusting relationships with day-to-day clients, ensuring quality and accuracy of work
- Support AD in day-to-day running of the team, ensuring operational excellence, financial accuracy, and PO management
To thrive in this role, you'll need:
What Can We Offer You?
- Compelling experience in comms planning, especially integrated communications across paid media
- Direct experience with clients in an agency environment
- Tight project management skills
- A keen interest in the luxury consumer sector are crucial.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
At Starcom, we fuel high performance and fast results through collaboration, agility, and continuous learning. Learn how to understand audience desire, build client relationships, and craft media plans with human insight. Gain exposure to specialists in various fields and build relationships with key media partners. Don't worry if you don't meet every criterion; experience and aptitude matter most to us.Are You Ready?
If you're a dynamic, resilient individual with a passion for luxury brands, apply now to speak to the recruitment team!Additional Information
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid