We are looking for a talented Marketing Account Executive with an understanding of content and email channels; inbound marketing, social and paid media skills.
You will be responsible for or supporting the planning, delivery and evaluation of integrated, B2B marketing communications campaigns.
- Ensures high-quality and effective delivery of client programmes, managing timelines and project plans.
- Project manages client programmes to hit deadlines and achieve client objectives
- You will prepare client-friendly progress reports, and be confident in presenting these at regular meetings
- Build relationships with clients through regular, meaningful and timely communication using an appropriate medium
- Be accountable for administrative tasks on accounts for example updating WIPs, filing, media clippings etc.
- Be responsive to client needs and requests, to manage and meet expectations and ensure client satisfaction
- Demonstrate a good understanding of a client’s business, industry and competitors
- Be responsible for review of digital campaign results to ensure reporting is in line with client needs, with limited support or guidance
- Support account team with campaign planning as required, for example competitor research
- Provide clear, detailed briefs and timely, constructive feedback when working with BDB service line teams including content, creative and digital
- Review work delivered by creative team, looking over creative, copy and web projects with an understanding against the brief and client brand guidelines.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 6 months marketing experience, ideally within an agency environment, however not essential
- Some exposure to delivering digital content-led campaigns, content plans and editorial calendars
- An understanding of content, including blog posts, web copy, infographics, social media
- Knowledge of a marketing automation tool is desired but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, with an eye for high-quality written content
- An interest in the latest marketing technology tools (marketing automation, social tools, measurement etc.)
- Extremely organised with meticulous planning and project management skills and the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of social media and media partnership management (content syndication) would also be desirable
- At least 6 months’ marketing experience, ideally gained working agency-side in a marketing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form strong relationships quickly
- A thirst for learning and a drive to develop new approaches, which further thinking within the agency
- A friendly and professional manner at all times
You will report to the Account Director and work alongside the wider client services team.
Package designed to attract the right candidate, including our competitive benefits package of 25 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, long-service sabbaticals, health cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, new business and employee finder’s fees and lots more.
Everyone should feel at home, at work. At Octopus Group, all employees can be true to their authentic selves. Everyone is empowered to bring what makes us special and unique to the work we do. We are committed to investing in an inclusive culture that maximises the talent, skills, and diversity of our workforce. We strive to ensure that inclusivity and equality are not only at the heart of our company, but also aligned with all the clients and suppliers we work with.