This is a leadership role focused on a progressive performance client with a high degree of digital and performance focus in the marketing mix.
You will have end to end responsibility for the client’s performance mix, including digital client leadership, business partnership, strategic, commercial, executional, and operational oversight.
This role involves overseeing a cross-specialism team of 10+ people including all associated responsibilities.
The role would suit someone who is adapt at building relationships, identifying growth opportunities, and bringing together performance activity into a high level narrative.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in both awareness driving and performance Media activity across search & social, either from an activation, planning, client servicing or inhouse background.
You will be able be comfortable in formulating digital strategy with a performance focus and presenting it to high-level audiences, getting buy-in for new ideas and articulating narrative based on data.
You will be adept at leading and inspiring a team of specialists, ensuring they are operationally sound and delivering best in class work.
You will have;
• Experience in performance media client leadership
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Aptitude in maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Exemplary track record in managing activation excellence + delivering strategic workstreams
• Ability to deliver a high standard of work with strong attention to detail within an agreed deadline
• Experience in managing members of a team and delegating tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Experience delivering automated solutions to manual tasks to improve account efficiency
• Line management experience and delivery of appraisals
• Experience in driving innovation through Test & Learn
• Knowledge of all digital elements
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.