Day-to-day responsibility of a brand or set of brands within the squad structure. Key decision maker directing the project/s forward, working in tandem with your Business Leader.
Acting as the key point of contact for the client on specific projects. Focused on delivering creatively excellent work, that is on brief, in time and on budget. What you’ll do CreativeCreatively confident
- demonstrate strong creative judgement and understanding. Articulate in presenting, discussing and protecting the creative and managing the associated feedback process. Fundamentally, helping to lead and shape the development and delivery of all projects. Strategic partner
- work closely with your planner/s across the planning cycle from the brief into the work. Interrogate client briefs, by challenging and asking the right questions. Ensuring that all projects start and hold onto a clear and inspiring brief - and that the work is delivering on the brief/ KPIsCreate the right conditions
- have a keen eye on setting the right conditions for work. Working hand in hand with your production and account team to drive your projects forward with momentum. Bringing in the right resource and stakeholders at the right time. Creating and using the time well. Ultimately, ensuring that all agency process are orchestrated effectively. CashFinancial rigour
- run all project finances. Ensuring all necessary finance documentation is kept up to date in client/ internal trackers and Altair. Working closely with your finance partner to ensure there is a tight week to week growth process across your account. Negotiation
- interrogate estimates to ensure tight cost control. Negotiating with the client to ensure we have the suitable budgets in place to deliver on the brief and creative craft.Growth mindset
- adopt a growth mindset to spot and capitalise on revenue or out of scope opportunities across the process. Bigger picture finance
- work with your Business Leader to understand the bigger picture finance on your account. Understand the scope and fees set-up. Be able to deputise for your Business Leader in the weekly growth meeting. Be able to draw up out of scope fee proposals. ClientTrusted partner
- earn your status as a trusted partner to your client across the whole process (strategy, creative, production, delivery).Agency lead:
be the agency lead for your client. Their problem is your problem. Proactively pull together the wider team including external partners and other rosta agencies. Immersed in your client’s business
- understand your clients’ business and objectives. Have a proactive eye for any relevant market trends or outputs affecting your brand/s and any relevant developments in the wider creative industry CultureCulture creation
- actively contribute to and be a figurehead for a sense of team across your squad - and more focused team. Help add to a culture of growth, recognition and good energy - on a daily basis in your squad and team.Develop and empower
- adopt a pastoral, coaching role to your direct reports. You are responsible for their development. Be accountable for their actions. Empower your Account Manager/s to run workstreams or production elements day to day.
= = = Who you’ll do it with
In absolute partnership with your Business Leader and your strategy, creative and production project teams.
The squad will also work with the support of the full Leadership team - CEO, MD, CCO, CSO, What success looks like
- A key contributor in the development of creative work recognized as the most influential in the UK.
- Being recognised as a trusted client partner - helping to create a shared ambition and energy to deliver creatively influential work.
- Helping to meet and exceed growth targets by deliver a growth mentality and precise financial process .
- Being seen as an active contributor to a squad culture that everyone wants to be part of.
- Experience working as a solid AM looking to step up, or already in a AD role.
- Experience of managing clients, delivering projects and working under your own initiative whilst collaborating within a team.
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages.
Diversity and inclusion are a core part of our DNA at Saatchi. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates, and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuel our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.