This leading independent global Marketing Implementation agency has just landed in London and is looking for a Digital Strategist to join the new team in London! If you are tired of working in a ‘corporate and/or a political box’ please read on …
This company has been established for 5 years and is building its offer in London. They have a huge growth trajectory, and they are looking for a Digital Strategist to join their team. This is a rare opportunity to be part of the founding team in London that is commercially successful global and an independent agency where the career opportunities for people that join the team now are ,limitless.
The company is recruiting a Digital Strategist with a creative mindset, rigorous in approach, curious, and care about creative problem solving that delivers tangible results for clients.
It will enable you to work with a team of people who truly value your experience, input and point of view. You will be part of growing an already hugely successful business that wants you to create the career path you want and at the pace you want.
This company won’t settle for people who can just do the job, they want to build their team with people that go beyond and always push their thinking to be better than yesterday. They are hiring a Digital Strategist who thinks for themselves, can take ownership, thrive working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial culture and loves to work with the ambiguous.
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working at one or more of the following companies… Branding (with a strong digital offer), Advertising, Marketing Communications or Digital agencies or a Social Media company such as Tik Tok.
- Must have experience in understanding brand building. Must have experience working with consumer facing brands.
- Developed bold, business-changing strategies. Translating business objectives into human behaviour, defining audiences, creating overall strategic directions, creating insightful customer journeys and clear actionable jobs to be done.
- Proven track record shaping digital brand strategy. Applying strategies across multiple channels (primarily TikTok).
- Be brilliant at delivering performance marketing campaigns that generate demand, engagement, and drive sale.
- Have the ability to build new ideas using consumer insight and trends. Take big ideas and execute them into amazing campaigns.
- Selling ideas - able to present ideas to brand teams and decision makers in a compelling endearing way.
- Be able to work with confidence and authority and take the client on a journey in a positive way.
- Be curious by nature, insightful and perceptive.
- Possess gravitas & confidence to voice and present engaging ideas.
- Have superb attention to detail.
- Possess a high IQ and EQ.
- Be a professional problem solver.
Become a valued strategic partner with the account team across key clients to ensure the team’s contribution is at the level needed to maintain and grow relationships. Be a key member of new business pitches, including strategic upfront and creative ideation.
Leading and working with the client and creatives including Global Brand Directors, Senior Brand Managers and Brand Managers to brainstorm and create new initiatives. An example of this is if nothing is in the calendar for a month identify new and innovative ways to develop new ideas and content based on what has worked and what hasn’t.
Working with teams locally and remotely based in a different culture/country.
You will develop go-to-market digital strategies and create & execute digital transformation strategies and execution for your clients with support of the team.
Focus on further developing existing client relationships by identifying areas where we can add further, incremental value to their business and ours.
Provide inspiration and ongoing thought leadership across the agency and in external publications.
Great benefits - including pension, healthcare, bonus, laptop, mobile, brilliant holiday allowance + MASSIVE career opportunities
If you want to be able to work in positive agency where you can really make a difference to the business and your career – apply now!
Salary - £55-80,000 dependant on experience + benefits + MASSIVE career opportunities
Location – 2-3 days in Central London and 2-3 at home
Job no - BNS2333