Our client is an award-winning player in the mobile innovation space with a strong heritage of bringing really interesting brands and businesses to life online.
Awards and accolades aside, the agency are super down-to-earth and enjoy are rightly proud of their work, clients and culture. Following their best year ever - 2023 has been absolutely stellar - the team are now looking to welcome an Account Manager to their fold, as they look ahead to 2024 and beyond.
As the Account Manager on the team, your role will involve;
- Supporting and working closely with the Account Director and Managing Director
- Partnering with clients to gain a deep understanding of their business and commercial goals
- Taking part in building strategic decks, and presenting exciting proposals to clients
- Project managing work as it flows through the agency, ensuring that deadlines and budgets are met
- Collaborating closely with creatives and developers to build brands, maximise digital presence, create platforms & apps, and deliver effective comms strategies.
- Ultimately, producing work that you'll be really proud of.
- As an established Account Manager, you certainly know how to get projects out the door: you're organised, great with people, and enjoy getting to know your clients and their businesses
- You bring good digital experience - ideally including design & build projects - and an interest in innovation / digital solutions
- Would like to continue your career development, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Leave the drama at the door: you prefer a friendly, down to earth and welcoming agency environment. Good work. Good people.
- primarily remote working
- plus monthly team meetings (f2f) in Edinburgh or London.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.