About the Role:
As the Content Strategy Manager for NEOM, a ground-breaking project launching a semi-independent region in Saudi Arabia, you'll be at the forefront of strategic and operational leadership. Collaborate with our tight-knit team to plan, produce, and measure impactful content, guiding clients from strategy to production. Blend creativity with data-driven insights, using tools like social listening and search trends to inform content decisions.Key Responsibilities:
- Utilize cutting-edge digital data to capture insights for client content and planning decisions.
- Offer strategic support and briefing for content delivery, collaborating with production partners.
- Implement workflows for diverse content types, ensuring operational excellence and timely delivery.
- Create and manage project timelines, provide client servicing, and attend routine calls for status updates.
- Experience in media/marketing, ideally in an agency planning/strategy role.
- Strategic thinker comfortable with data, with a solid understanding of digital media and paid social.
- Proficient in tools and metrics measuring content effectiveness, especially search and SEO
- Experience managing complex projects and campaigns across digital media.
- Strong account management and client servicing skills, performance-focused campaign experience.
Why Join Us:
- Experience working with/in creative and production teams.
- Strong attention to detail, and an eye for good creative
- Social listening experience.
- Management experience.
Publicis Content's Strategy and Consulting team is the entry point to PMC, setting the strategy that drives our growth. Work with cutting-edge content intelligence, social listening data, and contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of our consultancy services. Be part of a transformative project with NEOM, a client at the intersection of strategy, innovation, and unlimited content budgets.Additional Information
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid