We are looking for an ambitious Account Executive to join our team - working with fast growth clients across B2B brands. The role will involve delivering creative PR and social media campaigns for a portfolio of technology clients. Working as a critical member of an established, multi-skilled team, the ideal candidate will have an understanding of agencies in B2B technology PR and social media, excellent writing skills and a desire to make an impact in an exciting and innovative agency! If you’re an aspiring communications professional with relevant experience, enthusiasm for business technology and a keenness to learn new skills and disciplines, this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do
• Being a driving force on account teams to: deliver new ideas, uncover opportunities, engage with media, analysts and influencers, develop and draft content, keep projects and timelines on track and drive towards client objectives
• Managing multiple projects with account leads from conception to completion, anticipating challenges and meeting deadlines
• Building a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape and how they impact clients
• Overseeing research, preparation and maintenance of accurate media/analyst lists; manage comprehensive coverage monitoring; prepare accurate and timely client reports and provide thoughtful analysis and feedback on results
• Developing and building national and local media/analyst contacts and keep abreast of developments in enterprise, enthusiast, and consumer tech, including reporter moves, outlet changes, etc.
• Working across PR, social media and content marketing disciplines to deliver on client objectives, continually learning new skills and deploying them to improve client results.
• Consistently producing high quality communications content, and contributing to creation of communications plans that meet client objectives
• Strong understanding or previous PR and/or marketing experience.
• Experience of media relations including journalist liaison, press list maintenance, feature pitching and coverage tracking
• Strong writing capabilities with excellent attention to detail including experience writing blogs
• Experience delivering social media campaigns (organic or paid) is desirable, as is knowledge or experience of related marketing and content marketing disciplines
• A self-motivated individual with a passion and understanding of PR or marketing and social media
• A proven ability to handle and manage deadlines in a fast-paced, results orientated environment
• Great at building relationships with clients and internal colleagues at all levels
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills