You’ll join the digital team as a Programmatic Manager, working across strategy projects (e.g. Cookieless, Gaming, DE&I) on behalf of the client’s consumer brands for Northern Europe. You will be working with a highly programmatically literate client across strategy, implementation and also finance and operational projects.
This role sits in a collaborative team and allows you to work in a dynamic team on a well-esteemed client. Day to day, your role will include troubleshooting campaigns, identifying issues, coaching junior members of the team and overseeing the optimisation of campaigns. You will also be a main point of contact for the client.Qualifications
We're looking for someone who has experience with:
- Hands on DSP experience. Ability to confidently implement and oversee best practice setups across multiple DSPs. E.g. DV360, Xandr, TTD, Amazon
- Reporting: comfortable presenting monthly performance reporting calls to local Brand Managers. Sharing performance results vs campaign benchmarks and providing specific and relevant campaign insights.
- Strong programmatic basics: confident grasp or programmatic basics and ecosystems, particularly UK. Google, TTD, TAM or Amazon certificates highly desired.
- Campaign management: must be comfortable and experienced in troubleshooting common campaign issues, e.g. creative rejections, landing page issues, slow pacing. Ensure clear and early flags to Cross Channel Planning team and Brand Managers as well as focus on solutions where under deliveries appear likely.
- Projects: demonstrate previous experience and comfortability in leading strategy projects. Examples: campaign benchmarking, Cookieless, Attention & Measurement, Diversity, Equality & Inclusion, Gaming)
- QA: ability to accurately QA campaign setups and identify errors. Ability to offer clear strategic guidance which junior team members can implement. Close attention to detail to sport oversights, e.g. wrong dates, incorrect budgets, missing ad tech fees etc.
- Finance: reconciliation experience
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid