This brief is for an Account Manager to join the EE retail team, which sits within Publicis Poke.
The EE retail account is full on in terms of production and the AM is central to this as the client’s day to day partner in terms of delivery. A successful Account Manager knows the process from end to end, what has to happen by when and how to make it happen. They think ahead, spotting problems before they occur, managing client and internal expectations and contingency planning as they go. They develop close relationships and a sense of partnership with their clients and foster trust based on their ability to deliver. This trust enables them to develop, nurture and protect the best work possible through the client process. Internally they have strong relationships with all departments and a thorough understanding of how they work and how to get the best out of them. They work with their planner and are fluent in the strategic debates regarding their brands. They are passionate about our creative product and know what best in class looks like both in terms of creativity and results.
Specific to the EE Retail account, we run work across the full funnel, from awareness to purchase, using a range of touchpoints including print, digital animations, product finders, even EE Guides. The AM needs to be comfortable with turning their hand to each of these touchpoints.
- Proven track record in managing and growing client accounts, with a strong understanding of the advertising landscape in the UK.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data, analyze campaign performance, and make data-driven recommendations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines.
- Team player with strong leadership skills, able to motivate and inspire junior team members.
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis Poke. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group - whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.