Publicis•Poke are looking for a strong, ambitious Senior Creative team who can help us take the NESCAFÉ brand world to a more human, charming and compelling place.
We have been evolving the brand platform for over a year, and are now in the process of rolling it out globally across the NESCAFÉ catalogue. So experience in 360 campaigns, creating toolkits consisting of TVC, digital assets and activations is essential.
Our creatives must be celebrated storytellers with a track record of creating campaigns and experiences that have won a place in people’s busy lives. We’re particularly interested in campaigns or initiatives that have human truths and stories at their heart. As we believe NESCAFÉ deserves to be a true love brand.
We are an empathetic, inventive and action-oriented bunch so we are looking for candidates who can add to our dynamic culture. We want strong, solid creative thinkers who know how to get the very best out everyone else around them.QualificationsConceptual
- Ability to get under the skin of audiences, using an understanding of human behaviours to shape experiences that have lasting value.
- A portfolio that shows how your creative thinking has earned a place in people’s hearts, minds and hands.
- Fluent in the connected media of our times. On top of emerging technologies and trends, social media platforms and best practices. Tuned into all the possibilities they present for creativity and communication.
- Industry leading craft skills with an ability to deliver work to the highest standard; art direction, campaign copy writing, script writing, digital design.
- Empathetic. Fascinated by people, the world we live in, different cultures and behaviours. Ask great questions, interrogate briefs and have the ability to get under the skin of different consumers. Great readers of clients and colleagues, so brilliant at communicating ideas and building persuasive arguments. Generous with their time and knowledge.
- Inventive. Ability to think originally and create brave new things. Challenge conventional wisdoms, push boundaries and remain undaunted by all the stuff that gets in the way.
- Action oriented. Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, pro-active and confident in taking control and owning projects. Doers who will not wait to be told what to do next, always find a way around problems and bring everyone else on the journey with them.
- Bringing fresh thinking, innovation and killer ideas into the world of NESCAFÉ, and Publicis•Poke. Proactively spreading new ideas that inspire us, tickle us or fill us with wonder.
- Selling killer ideas. Harnessing intelligence, building arguments, making prototypes, pitching, presenting and evangelising.
- Making ideas happen. Collaborating with diverse teams of creative specialists to turn their ideas into brilliantly crafted living breathing things.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid