What You’ll Be Doing:
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our team at Leo Burnett.
Specific, we’ll need your help with:
What Skills We’re After: Creative
- End to end development and delivery of big, TTL campaigns.
- Expanding and pushing our work to channels and formats; social, content, activation, tactical/cultural.
- Owning the day to day detail and client relationships, with direct counterparts and stretching up to seniors (as appropriate).
- Managing and supporting junior members of the team in their work and development.
- Overseeing production costs and fees across your workstreams.
- Passionately care about great creative work. Identifying great work and articulating why.
- Demonstrate good creative judgement and voice your opinion within creative conversations, including internal creative reviews.
- Understand the difference between idea and execution.
- Understand and interpret client feedback.
- Provide inspiration during creative briefings with relevant references.
- Support creative presentations, by preparing all the stimulus to build the most compelling creative “sell” meeting for the clients.
- Have an understanding of the overall process for production across different channels. Working with AMs and Producers to be able to create project timing and keep these up to date throughout the project.
- Read trade publications and keep a finger on the pulse of new exciting work both in and out of category.
- Develop relationships internally with key point people in all departments and within your team. Have an infectious can-do attitude, which makes people want to come to you as they know you approach all tasks with a positive attitude.
- Have outstanding organisational skills, meaning you are always on the front foot with key information to hand.
- Ensure all your communications/interactions are clear, concise and action orientated.
- Be curious and constantly seeking to learn.
- Demonstrate clear communication and listening skills.
- Manage your workload effectively and efficiently.
- Share key commercial data and business information with your wider team
- Deliver all tasks on the deadline OR flag where this is not possible to line managers in advance
- Begin to demonstrate an understanding of the client and Leo’s commercial landscape
- Demonstrate a strong sense of commercial responsibility - understanding the importance of POs and billing
- Learn to treat client and agency money as if your own
- Support pitch teams with financial administration - helping to track and protect costs
Qualifications What Qualities and Behaviours We’re Looking For
- Represent the Agency in a professional manner at all times, with clients and external partners
- Understand the landscape your client is operating in and the impact that has on their communication strategy as well as understanding their target audience, their relationship with the client’s brand and how this impacts messaging within a campaign
- Articulate the different brand positions for your client’s key competitors
- Constantly consider the small details of each client interaction, to ensure Leo’s is always striving for a better working environment
- Practice front-foot account management, planning ahead, knowing your timings inside out, knowing the team’s movements and planning around these commitments to ensure smooth project delivery
- Develop strong relationships with all client contacts
- Have excellent attention to detail. Making it your mission to know the clients brand guidelines inside and out, ensuring all presentations are delivered to the correct standard
- Support new business pitch teams with a can-do and proactive attitude
Additional Information Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
- Proven experience as a senior account manager with a creative background
- A desire for great work
- Clear and concise communication style
- A collaborative working style and infectious energy
- Action oriented
- Highly organised with excellent time management
- Passionate about great creative work and good creative judgement.
- Persuasive presentation skills
- High EQ, understanding how to read people and always thinking of others.
- Flexible and adaptable; taking ever-changing circumstances and project demands in your stride, always the picture of calm and control.
- Curious, always seeking to learn from those around them
Diversity and inclusion are a core part of our DNA at Leo Burnett. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates, and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuel our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.