This AV Account Manager opportunity has been designed with your career development in mind. The Spark AV team offers a great working environment, and a really strong team dynamic resulting in loyal and knowledgeable industry experts who will work collaboratively with you to help take your career to the Director level.
You will be working on a high-priority client. account and a key competitor to Amazon in the commercial technology space. Some of the brands within this account include Apple, Google and Microsoft. This client is one of the biggest digital spenders and has a focus on using data to innovate and drive new exciting strategies in their media planning. What's In It For You?
QualificationsExperience & Qualifications That Will Set You Apart:
- We will teach you the intricacies of the media auditing process and support you in leading it from start to finish with the support of your director
- Leading a strategic response for a client brief incorporating Spark Foundry’s values
- You will gain valuable leadership skills in order to get the best output from your team
- The pitch process and being able to contribute to winning new business
Ready to be part of Spark's innovative AV team? Apply Today!Additional Information
- AV Implementation Expertise: Confidently plan and execute TV, Video, Connected TV, and Cinema campaigns, leveraging the latest industry trends for optimal results.
- Innovative Communication Strategies: Craft cutting-edge AV media plans that captivate audiences and deliver exceptional outcomes for clients.
- Collaborative & Client-Centric: Advanced negotiation, presentation, and communication skills to ensure seamless collaboration within your team, agency, clients, and media owners.
- Proficiency in Media Tools: Media Ocean tools, Prisma, Excel, and PowerPoint to make data-driven decisions and present compelling insights.
- Media Auditing Acumen: Some knowledge and understanding of the media auditing process, optimising campaigns and enhancing overall strategy effectiveness.
- Detail-Oriented & Team Player: Attention to detail and fostering a creative and collaborative approach within the team.
Spark Foundry UK has fantastic benefits on offer to all of our employees. In addition toPension,Life Assurance, Private Medical and IncomeProtectionPlans
we also offer;
- WORK YOUR WORLDopportunity to work anywhere in the world, where there is a Publicis office, for up to 6 weeks a year
- FAMILY FRIENDLY POLICIESWe provide 26 weeks of full pay for the following family milestones: Maternity. Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental Leave
- FLEXIBLE WORKING&BIRTHDAY DAY OFFYou are entitled to an additional day off for your birthday, from your first day of employment
- GREAT LOCAL DISCOUNTSThis includes membership discount with Soho Friends, local restaurants and retailers in Westfield White City and Television Centre
Full details of ourbenefits will be shared when you join us!
Please inform your dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner of any additional support you need during your application process.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid