Do you have a creative mindset, the ability to think strategically and an expert knowledge of any and all social media channels? Are you looking to join a passionate, growing team full of experts in a role leading a small number of exciting clients?
In this Social Media Director role, you will be required to lead multiple social media campaigns across a variety of clients and sectors including beauty, travel, FMCG and pharmaceutical. You'll be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of your campaigns from initial response through to campaign activation and post-campaign reporting, and conceiving innovative social media strategies for both existing clients and new business opportunities.
QualificationsWhat are we looking for?
- Lead several high-profile client social media accounts across a suite of social networks including Facebook, Instagram, X, LinkedIn and TikTok, among others.
- Manage at least one member of the wider social media team, providing leadership, inspiration, and motivation.
- Provide regular feedback and build a trusted relationship with your team, and nurture them to challenge the way things are done to achieve measurable, continuous improvements
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth by integrating social content and product services within organic growth and new business opportunities.
- Deliver innovative, strategic responses by providing solutions to client challenges which meet their business goals
If you have a proven track working in social media at a senior level, either at an agency or in-house, and are able to show tangible evidence of you leading the delivery of retainer and project social media campaigns and content production then this role could well be for you!
In addition, you'll have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with senior stakeholders within a team environment.
- An expert knowledge of all social media channels and their integration within the marketing-communications mix, with a strong interest in the evolving trends of the social media landscape.
You'll be a natural leader who is comfortable managing and motivating a team, with expert project management, operational management and negotiation skills.
If this sounds like you, then apply today!Additional Information
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid