Who We Are
Hi there! We’re Constellation. Ready to work with one of the biggest clients in the world?
We’re a multi-disciplinary team with ambitions of transforming marketing by putting people (including our consumers) first, and we’re looking for new talent to work on one of Groupe’s most prized clients, Samsung, a top-five-in-the-world company boasting an audience of over 1 billion people in 80 countries. It’s purposeful work that can be demanding, but our ideal candidate relishes a challenge. So, if you’re ready to join a world-class agency and a top-tier client, we’re ready for you.The Job
This key Client Partnership role is responsible for managing our biggest Retail Media assignment - Amazon Europe. Through the effective and efficient management of the Amazon Media business we hope to grow our Retail Media scope both to other Amazon markets but also to other European retail media platforms and partners.
The role reports into the Constellation Commerce lead; and works closely with local market retail media teams in UK, Germany, France and Spain to deliver Amazon media with excellence and identify innovation and growth opportunities to solidify our place as Samsung’s retail media agency.
The successful candidate should have hands on experience activating within the Amazon platform, but the job is focused on Client Management and managing activation teams in local markets to actually execute the work. Overall Responsibilities
- Build a good relationship with existing EO clients who are responsible for Amazon retail and media through the EO region
- Manage activation teams (based offshore or in local markets) to deliver Amazon campaigns with excellence leveraging the best of our own network and Amazon best practice
- Be the day to day contact for the EO Client; providing them with access to a central reporting dashboard with live performance data and talk them through the data providing insights, analysis and recommendations
- Assist the EO Client in communications to the HQ Clients - filling in reporting templates and writing strategy documents
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with our global Amazon team - understanding the platform and opportunities to partner and provide innovation
- Research projects on other (non-Amazon) Retail Marketing and Retail Channels to provide POVs to clients
- Build a relationship with the wider Constellation team to ensure our Amazon and Retail Media strategies are reflected in all elements of our work and vice-versa providing a consistent and holistic approach for Samsung globally and through all channels
- Full ownership of strategy and goals across all EO markets, providing insights for campaign wrap-ups
- End to end management of financial processes, ensuring all plans, bookings and campaigns are run accurately to the highest degree
- Hands on experience in activating Search & DSP on Amazon with full Amazon accreditation
- High attention to detail with an understanding of optimization levers across the amazon ecosystem
- Background in various aspects of commerce, including e-commerce, marketplace strategies, paid/biddable media, and other related fields.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Amazon's vendor and seller models, with a proven history of developing and executing successful strategies for clients.
- Profound understanding of retail business factors such as profit margins, inventory management, forecasting, and demand planning, which are crucial for making informed media decisions.
- In-depth knowledge of the interplay between various media channels and the role of retail media within the broader landscape.
- Knowledge of the fulfillment and operational requirements to be successful as a seller.
- Aptitude for effective collaboration with both internal teams and external partners, preferably with experience working alongside agencies and stakeholders in a global network.
- Self-motivated individual who excels in fast-paced environments.
- Outstanding project management skills with the ability to oversee projects involving multiple teams and functions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, enabling the clear and concise presentation of complex concepts.
- Experience managing key senior stakeholders through comms and weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team when required
- Ability to work with data and campaign reports and provide analysis
- Good PPT and presentation skills
- Excellent written communications skills (email, PowerPoint, Word)
- Line management experience and working with multiple teams
- Retention of the Amazon media business in the EO region
- Establish our team as a center of excellence for Amazon knowledge for Samsung
- Assist in growing the business through best in class activations and proprietary tools
- Expansion of our remit into other retail channels
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid