Are you ready to work with one of the biggest clients in the world? We’re a multi-disciplinary team with ambitions of transforming marketing by putting people (including our consumers) first, and we’re looking for new talent to work on one of Groupe’s most prized clients, a top-five-in-the-world company boasting an audience of over 1 billion people in 80 countries. It’s purposeful work that can be demanding, but our ideal candidate relishes a challenge. So, if you’re ready to join a world-class agency and a top-tier telco client, we’re ready for you.
The Global Digital Business Director is responsible for setting the direction for our client’s digital and data investment globally. This consumer electronics client invests over 65% of their budget in digital media (a digital budget in excess of $1billion) and are constantly looking to improve the return from their investment, through both brand building and direct to consumer sales.
As our Global Digital Business Director you will develop and deliver an action plan to improve digital delivery worldwide. This role will set the strategy, scope projects, oversee deployment and measure results.
You will be a go-to source for digital expertise, including helping local teams build out effective pitch and planning presentations in countries. This role will sit on the management committee of the global paid team. This team, of about 60 specialists, is split across the US, Korea, India and London.Overall Responsibilities
What we need from you
- Work with the central marketing, data and technical teams to set an annual roadmap to improve Samsung’s digital media effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage project delivery, removing blockers and clearly demonstrate the value of our work in driving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage and develop 3-4 direct reports, including a project manager/account team
- Contribute to local market pitches/work from time-to-time.
We are looking for a brilliant digital driven marketer, with experience gained from within a media agency or digital specialist agency, who can tell compelling stories through data and gain buy-in across a wide variety of stakeholders. You are someone who can clearly, simply and convincingly articulate the role digital channels, technology and data play in the marketing landscape
We need you to have strong knowledge of key digital platforms, data and analytics (though the role will be supported by technical specialists in areas such as search, programmatic, social, data management, analytics, ad operations).You will have:
- Good knowledge of digital media platforms (hands-on keyboard experience with at least one platform is desirable)
- Good knowledge of data management, analytics with experience of deploying data & analytics projects across large accounts.
- Managed multi- million budgets across an international scope
- Proficiency in ad tech and marketing automation systems
- Flexibility to travel internationally from time-to-time (5-8x per year)
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid