The successful candidate will work on the PG One baby-care team servicing Pampers, one of P&G’s billion-dollar global brands. In this role, the candidate will be part of an energetic, collaborative, and inclusive team; where the bar is set high for creating and producing award-winning advertising campaigns that drives effectiveness and business growth. Key Responsibilities
The expectation for this role is to co-ordinate, managing, and track talent, music, and VO usages for the Pampers client, as well as being the gate keeper to ensure the account functions efficiently from an administrative point of view. Usage management is critical and of high importance to safeguard the Pampers brand reputation by preventing infringements with financial implications.
For this reason, the ideal candidate will competently perform the following responsibilities:
Skills & Attributes
- The primary contact for Pampers usage management for campaigns produced by the London team.
- Managing the day-to-day administration of the client account including issuing of invoices, PO’s, estimates and client contact notes.
- Manage the client and ensure all usage is actioned and secured as per the requests, and ensure the client is alerted to any upcoming usage expirations.
- Maintain a record of all ‘live’ and ‘completed’ usage requests; scrupulously tracking the term details, talent info, job numbers, and financial admin.
- Raising PO’s / invoices, as well as using internal and external finance systems.
- Sourcing past footage / images from different departments, Publicis teams, and third-party suppliers.
- Be the guardian of the systems and processes to facilitate a smooth-running account: finance trackers, usage tracker, research trackers, filing systems.
- Organising meetings, including room bookings, catering, technology, transport and personnel required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professionalism, and have a collaborative attitude when working with the team, client, and external partners.
- Well-versed in advertising terminology, i.e. titled masters, clean masters, audio splits, working files etc... and have a broad understanding of the industry.
- Problem-solve and be able to work-through solutions with the team and client to achieve successful resolutions.
- Motivated, goal-oriented, and a reliable team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proficient on Microsoft Office.
- Have proficient negotiation skills and be able to review costs and invoices, ensuring the brand is paying in-line with the ‘industry norm’ for usage.
- Able to prioritise and organise work within existing processed and implement new ones to improve efficiency.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid