Publicis Imagine is now looking for a new Business Intelligence Snr Executive to work on one of our latest and most exciting clients. This is an opportunity to work on a global disruptive brand, a real “people business” and be part of a team leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
Insights generation and automation
- Help deliver the automated reporting solution within Publicis Imagine and ensure it’s the single source of truth of data across 27 markets.
- Ensure all data is available and accurate within the platform.
- Providing Publicis Imagine teams with automated dashboards to eliminate the need for any manual Excel reporting freeing up their time to focus on higher-value tasks.
- Training and documentation so all end users are comfortable using the platform and are kept up-to-date on any new features.
- Support the data analyst managers and reporting director on data visualisation and insights generation from client & 3rd party data sources including but not limited to Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, and other ad platforms.
- Support campaign reporting across EMEA (best practice, digital media reporting, reporting templates)
- Monitor performance and surfacing opportunities to optimise reporting.
Data governance and benchmarking
- Develop dashboards visualisation and data governance through Datorama.
- Create reporting templates to automate excel reports
- Ensure platforms are connected to Datorama
- Support and manage data governance through adherence to global naming conventions & evaluating and troubleshooting data quality issues across ad-tech platforms.
- Supporting in delivering EMEA benchmarks to support global planning and activation teams.
To be successful in this role you will need:
Must have demonstrable technical knowledge and experience in at least two of the areas
- Datorama experience
- Working knowledge and/or experience of database management, data visualisation, and dashboarding solutions. (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Datorama)
Desirable experience (but not 100% essential)
- Understanding of Data visualisation principles
- Data storytelling, being able to simplify and present insights based on complex sets of data.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel (understanding of VBA & macros).
- Beginner Python knowledge or SQL.
- A love of data, curiosity, and the desire to learn.
- Detail oriented, using own initiative to propose improvements in processes and task and prioritise workload.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while ensuring high standard of work.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid