We are looking for a Project Director to step into a programme management role across an exciting multi-agency, multi-brand workstream. You’ll work closely with agency leaderships as part of a close-knit team.
- As a Project Director you will be comfortable being the expert in the room from a delivery perspective. You will work across a wide variety of clients, programmes, projects and tasks, leading multi skilled teams through all stages of the project lifecycle.
- You will ensure we stick to the right path and have considered all eventualities, making sure we are financially aware, have the right resource in place and are hitting our deadlines.
- You will also be seen as the go to person to solve our challenges and make sure everyone is on the same page.
- The role requires you to track and report on client activities using established templates and tools, ensuring key meetings are scheduled and delivered correctly with clear notes shared and actions followed up on.
- The role is responsible for making the correct commercial decisions for the benefit of the Agency, partnering with business leads to develop proposals and track outcomes.
- You will be confident bringing team members with you on the journey communicating with all levels of stakeholders and helping other team members to do the same.
- You will have outstanding attention to detail, a logical approach and great communication skills.
- Financial systems, spreadsheets and timing plans come naturally to you, and you use them to track progress, and to flag and mitigate risks, whilst always looking to put in place ways of working that improve our approach and efficiency.
- You will be looked upon as a senior voice within the agency.
- The right candidate will have proven experience on a range of digital and strategic projects, will like to keep a finger on the pulse of everything that is happening on client projects, and will operate at a high level strategically and drop into the weeds practically as the need arises.
- Reporting, tracking, planning and workload management will come naturally to you, and you’ll enjoy client conversations and finance spreadsheet in equal measure.
- You will have extensive experience within project management and agencies and show evidence of an ability to consistently deliver to a high standard
- You will have experience of leading large multi-faceted clients and project teams
- You must have experience of being the lead PM within a team and be able to show effective people leadership and a desire to develop more inexperienced PM’s
- You will have experience of creating production and project strategies for brands or clients
- You will have experience of the full project lifecycle ranging from client brief through strategy, creative, design, copywriting, asset creation, production, execution and delivery
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid