We are looking for a Senior Data analyst to join our team to allow us to deliver on a data first model this role is critical to the success of the business. You will be part of the backbone of the business, working alongside other data analysts and strategists to deliver data services that will support the business
This role is varied and brings the opportunity to work across and analyse various workstreams, (Content, Retail, eCommerce, media, data, social and production). You will have the responsibility with the data strategist and ecommerce lead in identifying opportunities to leverage data to make better decisions across the marketing function.
With a focus on activating insights across the market by informing different areas like strategy, creative, content, social, CRM, UX and media. You’ll be working together alongside our hub leads in ecommerce, media, content and social and other disciplines to orchestrate the customer journey channel agnostically.
- Work with BI tools like Tableau to explore insights provided through the global data team, to answer local market questions independently
- Work with language specific data sources i.e. from search and social to support data analysis in these areas
- Supporting the data strategy and data science leads in ensuring that the best possible rigour is applied
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven experience in strategic planning, client services, analytics, or project management at an agency with a track record in doing data-driven marketing projects over the last few years
- Independent and truly channel agnostic thinker, who knows our business very well across the different silos of creative, media, CRM, social, UX and others, to be able to connect the dots and truly think customer journey centric
- Broad understanding of areas like: web analytics, personalization, social listening, search, customer journey analysis, A/B-testing, CRM analysis
- Ability to simplify the data landscape into simple stories to explain insights and create compelling arguments with demonstratable evidence
- A strong communicator who can work interdependently with cross functional teams across multiple timezones
- Experience with media platforms including GA4, campaign manager, Facebook and other social tools
- Ideally already hands-on experiences in working with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, PowerBI or IBM Cognos
International client experience preferableAdditional Information
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providingreasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.
If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid